Questions people ask us often:
1. What is Kuda?
Kuda is a fintech app that allows you to send money within the UK, request a Visa card, and make transfers to Nigeria.
2. Is Kuda licensed?
Yes, we’re a distributor of Modulr FS Limited (FRN 900573), which is an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (EMI) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
3. What fees do you charge?
We charge a service fee of £3 for each transfer to Nigeria.
4. How much money can I send to Nigeria?
You can send up to £10,000 to Nigeria daily.
5. How will the beneficiary receive my transfer in Nigeria?
The beneficiary will receive your transfer in a Nigerian domiciliary account or they can pick up cash at selected Nigerian banks.
6. What Nigerian banks can I send money to?
These banks will receive your transfer and your beneficiary can pick up cash at some of them (indicated):
|Name of Bank||Cash Pickup|
|First City Monument Bank (FCMB)||Available|
|United Bank for Africa (UBA)||Unavailable|
7. How do you make money?
We make money from service fees charged on international transfers.
8. What do I need to sign up on the Kuda app?
You need a valid government-issued UK ID and proof of UK address to sign up on the app.
9. What kinds of ID and proof of address can I sign up with?
Proof of address documents
10. How do I add money to my Kuda account?
You can add money to your Kuda account from any UK bank account through the bank’s app or internet banking.
11. What should I do if I need help with my Kuda account?
The easiest way to reach us is to tap More on the Kuda app, then tap Chat With Us and send a message.
You can also send a message to email@example.com or call +44 203 835 4195 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm UK time on weekdays.
9. Can I create a UK account without a valid UK ID and UK address?
No, you can’t. You need to have a valid UK address and a valid government-issued UK ID.